Terms and Conditions at base2stay Liverpool
By booking accommodation online through www.base2stay.com/liverpool, through our booking line +44 (0)151 705 2626, via email or via any other method, you agree to the following terms and conditions - please read them carefully.
All bookings are subject to these booking conditions.
The following booking conditions form the basis of your booking contract with base2stay Liverpool LLP of 29 Seel Street, Liverpool L1 4AU. In these Terms and Conditions "we", "us", and "Company" refers to base2stay, a UK registered Company, and "you" refers to the customer booking a reservation through us directly through this website, and indirectly through any of our affiliates through whom we provide our products and services.
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all online bookings at www.base2stay.com/liverpool and all bookings made directly with Reservations and indirectly through our affiliates.
- When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with base2stay Liverpool LLP of 29 Seel Street, Liverpool L1 4AU (referred to in these terms and conditions as base2stay).
- All rates offered on this website include VAT at 20% and are correct at the time they are first advertised.
- Prices advertised are per room per night and include VAT at 20%.
- Publicised prices are subject to availability and subject to change without notice. Special offers may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. However your price is guaranteed with payment confirmation and receipt.
- All the information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission, in particular the e-mail address. base2stay cannot be held responsible for missing or delayed emails. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- All the credit or debit card information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any reservation cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card will be used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed below.
- Any changes to the details supplied should be forwarded as soon as possible, either by e-mail or by using your username and password on the relevant section of our website.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you upon check-out. In the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with base2stay that you irrevocably authorise base2stay to debit your credit or debit card for the amount of any shortfall.
- Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provide in your reservation form, whether or not you receive it. Therefore clients are advised to make sure that the e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendment or cancellation charges whether or not you receive your confirmation.
- We are unable to stop you from making more than one booking for the same time of stay at the same or different properties, and in that case no refund will be given.
- We require clients to double check all confirmations. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that all details are correct and the confirmation is consistent with the client requirements.
- To redeem the 10% discount on our Discretionary Discount Card, the physical card must be presented on arrival at the hotel to qualify for discount. The hotel will retain the card for internal records. Rooms must be booked in advance and are subject to availability. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, and valid only on Nadler Hotels best flexible rate of the day. The card does not have any monetary value and ramains the property of Nadler Hotels. Nadler Hotels reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
- Please note that we will endeavour to meet all room requests, however these cannot be guaranteed. Room allocation is completed the night prior, and all requests will be taken into consideration during this process.
- base2stay reserves the right to validate and pre-authorise all credit and debit cards prior to arrival.
- A pre-authorisation fee will be required at the point of guests checking in to cover any extras or incidentals above the total amount payable for the duration of your stay.
- Your booking will be guaranteed against a credit card, subject to the cancellation policy detailed below. You will be asked for a pre-authorisation for your accommodation when you check in. If you wish to check out before your reserved date of departure, please notify us as soon as possible. Providing you have informed the hotel before 11.00am on the day prior to your new date of departure, the unused accommodation charges will be refunded to the same payment card used on check in. If payment was made by cash, cheque or by other means, then a cheque for the balance due will be forwarded to you by post within 14 days of your departure. If you do not notify the hotel before 11.00am on the day prior to departure then one night accommodation charge will be retained as a late cancellation fee, and any remaining nights will be refunded as above.
- base2stay Liverpool accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card and Cash payments.
- base2stay Liverpool does not accept Discover or Diners Club cards, personal cheques, cash passport prepaid money travel cards, Maestro or Visa Electron.
Guests with disabilities
- Our hotel offers modified facilities for guests with disabilities. We offer assisted access to the hotel and level access to bedrooms and bathrooms. Guests with restricted mobility or other particular requirements should inform base2stay in advance. Please call the hotel direct for details.
- With the exception of working dogs for people with disabilities, our hotel does not accept pets.
- We do not provide car parking facilities, however we do have a discount at a nearby car park. For more information, please see our car parking page.
Checking In and Out
- Rooms are available from 14.00 hrs on the day of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 11.00 hrs on the day of departure.
- base2stay is a non smoking hotel. base2stay reserves the right to charge a guest up to £200.00 who is found to be smoking in a room or public area for the additional cleaning charges that the hotel will incur. Should a guest continue to smoke in a room or public area, base2stay reserves the right to have the guest removed from the hotel.
Cancellation, No-shows and Changes Policy
As we are such a small hotel, it is only fair to others that we make a charge if you are unable to stay and don't let us know in advance. It helps keep the prices down, too, for everyone!
Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, please note the following terms and conditions:
- Reservations made may be modified or cancelled without penalty up to 2.00pm 2 days prior to the day of your arrival (2pm London time).
- Reservations made later than 2.00pm two days prior to the day of your arrival may not be modified or cancelled without a charge being made to the debit or credit card used to guarantee your reservation.
- Advance Purchase Rate – reservations made on the advance purchase rate must be paid in full at the time of booking, and the amount paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in any way.
- If you fail to cancel and do not show up, you will be charged one nights’ accommodation if your booking was for one, two or three nights. If your booking was for four nights or more, you will be charged for two nights’ accommodation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if your date of arrival is on the 4th of the month, for example, the last date which you can cancel without penalty is the 2nd of the month, 2.00pm (GMT). Bookings cancelled, in this example, on the 2nd (after 2.00pm GMT), or 3rd of the month will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
- Guests in house wishing to modify their departure date may do so without penalty, if the new intended departure date is outside the 48 hour cancellation period. If the departure date is within the 48 hour cancellation period (48 hours from notifying reception of the change) you will be charged one nights’ accommodation if your booking was for one, two or three nights. Four nights or more you will be charged two nights.
- Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred. If you do not receive a confirmation of your cancellation or cancellation reference number within 24-hours of your initial request please ensure you contact us without delay.
- Changes or cancellations where admissible may be made by email to email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)151 705 2626.
If you make the booking via a third party site (i.e a booking agency or affiliate site) you must cancel through them.
10% Discretionary discount card
- Valid only when booking directly with the hotel via telephone, email or hotel’s own website.
- Not valid through travel agents, or online travel agents. Physical card must be presented on arrival at the hotel to qualify for discount.
- The hotel will retain the card for internal records.
- Rooms must be booked in advance, and are subject to availability.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, and valid only on Nadler Hotels' best flexible rate of the day.
- The card does not have any monetary value and remains the property of Nadler Hotels.
- Nadler Hotels reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
changes, Book-outs and Cancellations By Us
- Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our publications and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Occasionally, we have to make a "significant change". "Significant changes" include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancelation, we will advise you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of the following options:-
- (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or
- purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available.
- cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
- No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time).
- base2stay reserves the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category, should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
- The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or
- An event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
- The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
- base2stay is not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956.
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
- In the public areas of base2stay, CCTV is in operation and hard disk recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for the security of all its guests and staff.
Complaints or Comments
- Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at base2stay should be made in the first instance to the hotel's Duty Manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to the General Manager at 29 Seel Street, Liverpool L1 4AU, within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to reception. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
- We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- base2stay may subsequently charge for items which are damaged or go missing during your stay.
Internet Fair Use Policy
The use of the free internet service is subject to the base2stay Fair Use Policy which we apply so that we can deliver a reliable broadband service to all our guests. The Fair Use Policy means that the performance of our network is monitored and we may restrict the bandwidth available to heavy users during busy periods, so that we can ensure that all guests can enjoy reasonable internet access. Guests wishing to download large files or who are making heavy use of the internet are offered the option of upgrading to the unrestricted secure broadband service by Ethernet cable available at a fee of £1.95 per hour or £4.95 for 24 hours (from when you first log on).
1. OUR OBLIGATIONS
1.1 We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Service available 24 hours a day, however we will not be liable if for any reason the Service is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the Service may be suspended at any time. If you require any assistance in relation to the Service, you should contact our Internet Services Helpline on free phone 0800 783 4589.
1.2 In order to gain access to the Service, you may be required to provide us with certain personal information. We will use such personal information in accordance with relevant data protection legislation. You warrant and undertake to us that all of the personal information you provide is complete and accurate. We will not disclose any personal information which is provided by you to any third party without your permission, other than (i) to any sub-contractors or agents engaged by us to provide any support or administration, facilities management or similar services (subject to such sub-contractors and/or agents undertaking to keep such personal data confidential), (ii) to any company or organisation to which we transfer our responsibilities to provide the services and products to you or (iii) where required by law or made in connection with legal or regulatory proceedings.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
2.1 You will pay any fees due in connection with the Service in accordance with the applicable fee schedule published by us from time to time. We reserve the right to increase or decrease fees for the Service at any time and from time to time.
2.2 You will keep confidential any access codes or passwords provided to you in order to access the Service, and will not disclose them to any other person for any reason. You will be responsible for any loss that arises from you losing, misusing or otherwise disclosing any such access codes or passwords. Please note that we are not obliged to issue a refund if you lose your access code or password.
2.3 The Service is intended to allow you to access the internet in order to use, amongst other things, the worldwide web, e-mail and messaging services. You undertake to us that your behaviour while using the Service will be lawful, honest and proper. Without prejudice to any other provision of this agreement, we may terminate your use of the Service at any time without notice if we become aware of any behaviour that has a negative impact on our equipment or network or the use by other customers of our equipment or network or the internet in general, or which damages, or has the potential to damage, our reputation or standing.
2.4 Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 2.3 above, you may not:
2.4.1 Use the Service for any illegal purpose;
2.4.2 Access or attempt to access the Service via more than one device;
2.4.3 Access or attempt to access the Service provided to any other customer;
2.4.4 Use the Service in such a manner as to host a web or other server, send or facilitate the sending of bulk e-mail or collect third party personal data without appropriate consent;
2.4.5 Exceed the download limitations relevant to the particular period of Service purchased by you; or
2.4.6 Resell, or attempt to resell, the Service to any third party.
3. BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT
We shall investigate any suspected breach of the agreement by you, and reserve the right to take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including suspension or withdrawal of the Service with immediate effect and without notice to you.
4.1 You acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as-available" basis, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all and any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, in respect of the Service and any content or data obtained or downloaded from it. Without prejudice to the foregoing generality:
4.1.1 We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free at all times or will meet your requirements; and
4.1.2 We are not responsible for the security, integrity, accuracy or completeness of any information that you transmit or receive while using the Service.
4.2 The disclaimer under this paragraph 4 is without prejudice to your statutory and other rights as a consumer.
5.1 Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit your or our liability for death or personal injury.
5.2 Subject to paragraph 5.1, we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise arising in connection with this agreement for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, any special, indirect or consequential losses or any destruction or loss of data, software or equipment.
5.3 Our liability to you shall be restricted to the amount of fees you have paid to us in connection with the Services.
5.4 If any part of the Service is not available to you through no fault on our part or where the failure, suspension or withdrawal of the Service is beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be obliged to pay any compensation to you. If the Service is not available to you due to any failure on our part, we may, at our sole discretion, re-imburse you in respect of an appropriate proportion of the fees you have paid which relate to that period of unavailability of the Service.
5.5 You will indemnify us against all and any losses or claims arising from any breach of the agreement by you, and against any claims or legal proceedings arising from your use of the Service which are brought or threatened against us by another person. If you have any questions, please contact Reception on +44 (0)151 705 2626.
6.1 We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time.
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights (including rights in software), trademarks, database rights, patents and inventions) in and relating to the Service are owned by us and our licensors or contractors. Nothing in this agreement operates to transfer any such intellectual property rights to you.
6.3 We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under this agreement without notice to you.
6.4 If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
6.5 This agreement is governed by the laws of England and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Company Registration No: OC330306
Place of registration: England
Registered Office Address:
base2stay Liverpool LLP
2 Babmaes Street
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- base2stay cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible.
- base2stay cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses, contamination or any destructive elements.
- base2stay cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from interruption, inability to access the site, loss or incompletion of a transaction.